feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pencil Portrait of Celebrity & Common People

Labels:

Dear Readers,

Recently, I started back on my old childhood hobby - drawing portrait. First time I started drawing portraits was when I was in high school (about 15 years ago...!). One day, an art teacher taught us all about how to draw portraits of people. It was just a brief explanation, but since then I got very drawn into portraits. I started to draw celebrity portraits and it became my pastime hobby. When you draw, it's as if you can see that they grew alive right in front of your eyes. And when you finished a portrait that looked similar to the real person, you will feel a sense of satisfaction like no other...

Below is several celebrity portraits which I had drawn when I was about 13-15 years old. I was only able to find these few portraits after rummaging through my old stuffs. The portraits looked old and a little bit blurry but it's still held many nostalgic memories for me in my childhood days...I want to share those memories with you too...



This is Keanu Reeves ...


...and this is Brad Pitt...:-)

If you're interested to see more of my drawings, come visit my blog - http://myportraitgallery.blogspot.com/ (English Version) or http://galeripotretku.blogspot.com/ (Malay Version).

I appreciate it if you could leave some comment on these blog..:-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Tool To Check Who Is Linking To Your Website!

This tool will analyze the density of the keywords in your given URL.

Keyword Density Checker

Enter a URL to analyze